Thanks for visiting this page.
This podcast takes an unconventional, corrective and spiritual approach to understanding faith, salvation and life. A podcast is a digital pre-recorded, produced and hosted online that you can listen to whenever you want. Some shows are done live but most are not. When it started almost 15 years ago, you had to be a technically savvy to be a part of it. It was made for portable media players, wherein Apples’ iPod had an advantage. It has gone mainstream now and traditional radio personalities, businesses, and media also provide “podcast” to reach audiences on their terms. You don’t need to have an iPhone today. This medium is made to be niche.
Unlike radio that broadcasts its news, music, and messages over a radio frequency, podcast are created with you in mind. You subscribe to a show and listen to it on your computer, car, or through an app on your smart phone.
This is a ministry that helps people. It is non-denominational. It is trying to be true to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, using modern means, cell phones, hangouts, social media, websites and virtual conferences to fulfill the Great Commission.
The show is not perfect. The host doesn’t say or do all the right things. It is a work in process…
Join our group on Facebook
Here are links to the past shows.
- 22 – You’re All I Need To Get By
- 21- Are you or have you been angry at God?
- 20 – School Shooting, Gun Control and Us
- 19 Speak Life Podcast
- 18 – It’s time to let go and let God?
- 17 – Control Your Mind
- Mid Week Prayer and Praise to God
- 16 – On Feeling Lost
- 15 – Why Faith and Salvation Are The Best Things Since Sliced Bread
- 14 – How Can A Loser Ever Win?
- 13 – Greg Medford on his life, knife making, philosophy and religion
- 12 – God with Us, Money and my friend named Ben
- 11 – Star Wars, fiction, Science, and the Bible
- Bonus Content – A Prayer For You To Be Better Not Bitter
- 10 – How to get your Christmas spirit back